- Derek and I have been talking about moving. Again. I have no clue what will happen, maybe nothing will, but it's definitely being talked about and even that just makes me nervous/excited.
P.S. You know you're a freak when one of the saddest thoughts you have about moving away from Hawaii is that fact that you can't go see your psychic anymore.
BUT I LOVE HER!
- Some construction guys have been rebuilding our neighbors balcony for the last 2 1/2 weeks and today is the first day that they're gone and I can record again sans noise. I'm anxious to get on it. It's already April and I only have till the end of the year to finish this album. Even though it was supposed to be a low-key, maybe even intentionally mediocre, recorded-at-home-all-by-myself project, I'm being my usual perfectionist self and taking way too long. I need to get my act together and keep reminding myself what this album was meant to be in the first place.
- I will go to the mall, get an iced chai from Starbucks, shop and then come home and record today. No matter what. Blogging was also on my to-do list but obv I can check that one off. It may seem like some pretty easy goals to accomplish in one day but you have no idea how many times I've tried to cram all this in in one day and failed. The shopping thing is more an errand than a fun shopping spree and I haven't stepped foot into a Starbucks for a week and a half, which may be a record for me. Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm an addict.
- I was wondering.. am I the only one over the age of 16 that is obsessing over The Vampire Diaries? 'Cause I love it but have no friends to gush about it with..
P.S. For those of you that do enjoy it, my friend saw Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) at the grocery store 10 minutes away from my house a couple nights ago and I almost died with jealousy. They're here on vacation and happen to be my favorite characters from the show. So lucky, my friend. So lucky.
- My weekly dinner with the girls is tomorrow and this week we're having it at my house because it's not only dinner, but a clothes swap! We're all bringing at least 5 items of clothing and anything else is extra including accessories/etc. I'm pretty excited to trade some stuff I've been meaning to donate and I love that my friends and I have similar taste and can actually make this happen. It should be a fun night.
- Four nights ago Rowan said "love you." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I died.
- I thought I'd share that I'm loving this shop, this chick (NSFW) and this jewelry by Gwen. My birthday is coming up next month.. hint hint D. ;)
- I'm going to meet Ashley for the first time this Friday night! Everyone go to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!
- I'm happy that all you Android users finally get to revel in the glory that is Instagram. Find me on there: Vdaylight